Port Arthur Tours
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time in Bruny Island. Absolutely gorgeous! I'd highly recommend it. Our tour guide Rick was very knowledgeable and made it very enjoyable with his little trivias about the place."
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of our Tasmanian trip. The coast line was amazing and the boast gets you a great vantage point, even going into some of the caves. We also got to see sea lions and lots of birds. The guide on the board was knowledgeable with info on what we were viewing and pointing out the wildlife. It is a must do!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time on the Port Aurthur Tour. We had the chance to see so many amazing sights and learn the history of convict living in Tasmania. Jim was a great driver, educator and jokester! I would definitely recommend this tour to others."
* A traveler said: "Was a very nice tour done at a leisure pace.The tour guide PHIL was very knowledgeable and made the day extra special."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience, Pete the tour guide was brilliant and very knowledgeable. Definitely need two days to see everything with time."
* A traveler said: "Phil the coach driver regaled us with many aspects of life, history and nature, on the journey to Port Arthur. The guides provided certainly brought the lives and outcomes of individuals, and general population at such a harsh and isolated location. The tour was well organised, clear communication allowed for participants to explore independently or follow guided walks. The Isle of the Dead was enlightening and informative, whilst respecting the dignity of those individuals interred there. The trip to Tasman Arch on return was terrific too. An amazing day, did not disappoint."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide (Peter) was pleasant and interesting. We enjoyed the natural features - The lavender farm was mildly interesting - best part was the lavender milkshake. The chocolate factory was mildly interesting."
* A traveler said: "Barry was a great tour guide. We had ample time at all of the stops, made a short stop for lunch (own expense), and he even fit in a stop at the lavender farm. Highly recommend."