Top Puglia Private Drivers
259 results | All Puglia Tours
* A traveler said: "It was very nice. We take the boat at 2pm, we could enjoy the sun. The tour was wonderful, we could see polignano on the front. We had a stop for swim and eat/drink something."
* A traveler said: "We spent a wonderful afternoon touring and learning about the local plants. Great way to see the shoreline. Very informative and interesting. Well worth a trip"
* A traveler said: "Our Guide Georgina was knowageable of Bari's food and wine, but her relationships with local resturant Owners made all our stops more personal."
* A traveler said: "We started by making pasta from scratch, and learning how to create three shapes. Ylenia is absolutely wonderful. So friendly! We had a really enjoyable couple of hours. Afterwards, tapas and wine tasting with three wines. The bistro itself is gorgeous, with a great view. Would do this experience again. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable and we really enjoyed the experience. The food was very good too which comprised of both sweets and savouries."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Castel del Monte
- Bari Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Bari)
- Piazza del Ferrarese
- Zoosafari Fasanolandia
- Museo del Confetto Mucci Giovanni
- Trullo Sovrano
- Porta Napoli
- San Giovanni Rotondo
- Faggiano Museum (Museo Faggiano)
- Gravina Di Puglia
- Trulli of Alberobello World Heritage Site (Trulli di Alberobello)
- Things to do in Bari
- Things to do in Alberobello & Locorotondo
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Istria