* A traveler said: "a wonderful moment !! the guide was super nice, a time planned to swim. everything was perfect !!! Thanks"
* A traveler said: "It’s a very interesting tour. We learned a lot about Matera and Alberobello because our guide Vito was knowledgeable. He was accommodating and friendly. It rained so hard on our way to Alberobello but we prayed altogether for the rain to stop and it did!! This is a must-do when you’re in Bari."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience with Stefi and Lisa! I highly recommend this activity! Thank you so much for this lovely evening."
* A traveler said: "Excellent mini cruise, staff was very friendly and entertaining ! Also for non Italian speakers …….."
* A traveler said: "What to say….it was a truly amazing experience. Antonella conducted - this lady know EVERYTHING about Lecce, its history and its architecture, making it an unforgettable tour, including snacks. Just a tip for early eaters: no not eat before this tour, you will receive plenty of the best Lecce had to offer. Thank you so much Antonella!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was extremely knowledgeable he showed us many of the interesting parts of each of the cities that we visited it was a very good time"
* A traveler said: "We started by making pasta from scratch, and learning how to create three shapes. Ylenia is absolutely wonderful. So friendly! We had a really enjoyable couple of hours. Afterwards, tapas and wine tasting with three wines. The bistro itself is gorgeous, with a great view. Would do this experience again. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "The driver was real nice and the boat was real fast 😁 The tour was excellent, we saw a lot of beautiful caves, we drink prosecco and we swim with a really nice review. I will do this again tomorrow! If you want to visit Polignano a mare you have to take the boat tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was such a joy the wine was the best I’ve ever tasted learning about how the wine is made and the length of time and preparation going into it was fascinating"
* A traveler said: "Thank you Anita and Stefano for an enjoyable, informative day. Great recommendation for lunch. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Thank you to Matilde for welcoming us into her home and teaching us how to cook authentic Italian food from scratch. This was the best day we had in Puglia!"
* A traveler said: "Valeria was an excellent guide. She was knowledgeable, informative and her English was excellent. She was also friendly and warm. We felt as though we were walking through Alberobello with a friend. The tasting at the end was great. I cannot remember the name of the shop, but it was lovely and family owned. We tasted wine, olive oil, liquors, salami and cheese. All of it was delicious. They were so generous and of course we bought items to bring home. I highly recommend this tour with Valeria. :-)"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Trullo Sovrano
- Church of Saint Irene (Chiesa di Sant'Irene)
- Castel del Monte
- Porta Napoli
- Faggiano Museum (Museo Faggiano)
- Gravina Di Puglia
- Trulli of Alberobello World Heritage Site (Trulli di Alberobello)
- St. Nicholas Basilica (Basilica San Nicola)
- Gargano National Park (Parco Nazionale del Gargano)
- Museo del Confetto Mucci Giovanni
- San Giovanni Rotondo
- Swabian Castle (Castello Svevo)
- Lecce Basilica of Santa Croce (Basilica Di Santa Croce)
- Lecce Roman Amphitheatre (Anfiteatro Romano di Lecce)
- Lecce Cathedral (Duomo di Lecce)
- Bari Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Bari)
- Piazza del Ferrarese
- Zoosafari Fasanolandia
- Things to do in Bari
- Things to do in Alberobello & Locorotondo
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Istria