Top Queensland Water Tours
237 results | All Queensland Tours
* A traveler said: "The whales all the staff were amazing and I would recommend the trip to anyone We all had the best experience"
* A traveler said: "Big Cat staff were really friendly and helpful. The glass bottom boat and submarine is a fantastic experience. The boat ride over is comfortable and the buffet lunch was delicious."
* A traveler said: "Although wind and wave were a little strong, underwater was beautiful. The helicopter ride was amazing, and looking beautiful reef above the sky was breathtaking. Our diving instructor was excellent and all the crews on board were super friendly and helpful. We highly recommend them, and we will do the same tour again!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day the crew were amazing, they kept searching till we found some whales 🐳 and we did. We had morning tea ☕️ Lunch 🍱 and afternoon ☕️. We would recommend this tour to everyone who comes to Hervey Bay. Well done Freedom Whale Watching!!! Excellent day"
* A traveler said: "The beautiful beach and scenery Great crew on boat, fantastic corals on glasbottom boat, great commentary, all staff very friendly Nice restaurant to have a drink and lunch A fantastic experience"
* A traveler said: "Friendly,efficient staff Great location for diving,snorkeling. Excellent equipment. Plenty of time allowed for all activities."
* A traveler said: "number of whales ,excellent commentary,great boat out in plenty of speed a truly great experience of nature .one of our all time favourite trips. will be back again"
* A traveler said: "Went on the morning trip and it was amazing! The crew were super friendly and helpful, the boat was very clean and well stocked. Best of all, the whales are magical to see them do their thing. Overall delighted and highly recommend Whalesong for your next family adventure!!"
* A traveler said: "Marcio was an amazing tour guide, he never rushed us and was so much fun. Everything was breathtaking. He shared so many stories with us on the history of the places we visited. Such an amazing day, I really recommend anyone to do this. 5 out of 5!"
* A traveler said: "It was great! Definitely something to do when it is not whale watching season! Great crew, awesome beach activities, amazing food... and just a long enough morning boat trip! Will definitely do it again! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the Great Barrier Reef, the crew were one of the best crew's I've done a day trip with, congrats and keep up the amazing work"
* A traveler said: "Awesome crew despite the windy weather it added to the positive experience We had fund along with meeting new people Reef snorkeling was an adventure Thanks for a great day"
* A traveler said: "A great way to learn the history of the Brisbane River, stopping at the Lone pine koala park for cuddles."
* A traveler said: "Friendly helpful crew, beautiful lunch, great snorkelling spot & travelling back with all the sails up was superb"
* A traveler said: "What a fun filled day, the island is amazing, clear blue lakes, abundant flora and beautiful beaches. Our tour guide, Hayden, was the best."
* A traveler said: "Rod was awesome and the experience will never be forgotten. The pristine rainforest was unbelievable"
* A traveler said: "Interesting talks, fabulous sightings of fish and turtles, good buffet. Friendly crew Enjoyed our day and first trip to GBR"
* A traveler said: "staff were fantastic. 🐋 even better. food just kept coming lots of snacks. it was a great day and an enjoyable experience"
* A traveler said: "Just loved the whole package, well planned and timed, great service. Train trip a step into history,buttery farm amazing, rainforestation informative and entertaining, great food, Skyrail thrilling with amazing views. Bus driver great!"
* A traveler said: "Even though the weather wasn't great the day was really good. The guide was very friendly and informative. I would definitely recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "Very lovely bus driver he was very nice to talk to me and my family had a wonderful day at the Australia zoo I would Recommend This service to my friends and family"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with a fantastic guide Brett and an amazing range of food , wine , nuts , fruit , coffee and chocolate . Great to see back roads and a variety of scenery . Be prepared for a big day and a variety of experiences ."
* A traveler said: "Well organised and good transfers all on time and efficient Will book another tour again when next we travel"
* A traveler said: "The thing that made our tour sooo good was our guide Tom. His knowledge of indigenous culture and history was amazing and so informative. The tour covered everything we hoped to see Including some great Crocs. The Mossman Gorge was stunning as was the Daintree. Absolutely loved the tour...THANKS TOM!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Duck Boat Tours
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Power Boats
- Rail Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Speed Boats
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast
- Chillagoe-Mungana Caves National Park
- Double Island Point Lighthouse
- RainForeStation Nature Park
- Mossman Gorge
- Tamborine Mountain Distillery
- Moreton Island
- Lamington National Park
- Indian Head
- Museum of Tropical Queensland
- Parliament House
- Centenary Lakes
- Lake Cootharaba
- The Pinnacles
- Australian Butterfly Sanctuary
- Muddy's Playground
- Atherton Tablelands
- Anzac Square
- Historic Village Herberton
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Cairns & the Tropical North
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Port Douglas
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Aeroglen
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in North Island