Best recognized for its massive dome and center oculus, the Pantheon attracts millions of visitors as one of the most influential and well-preserved buildings of ancient Rome—its proximity to the gelaterias along Via della Maddalena is a bonus. Since AD 125, the temple-turned-church has astounded visitors with its awe-inspiring architecture, beautiful art, and Roman history. It also serves as the burial ground for the first king of Italy, Victor Emmanuel II, and Renaissance artist Raphael. You'll find tourists and locals admiring the structure from the steps of the obelisk in Piazza della Rotonda, a popular break spot.
Ways to experience Pantheon
Browse. Filter. Book
Skip the Line: Colosseum and Ancient Rome Small-Group Walking Tour Including Pantheon and Piazza Navona
VIP Tour of Rome, Colosseum & Vatican Museums, Driver & Private Tour Guide with Skip the LIne Tickets
What are Pantheon hours of operation?
Should I book Pantheon tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Pantheon 2020?
What's the best way to experience Pantheon?
- Skip the Line: Colosseum and Ancient Rome Small-Group Walking Tour Including Pantheon and Piazza Navona
- Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, and Campo De' Fiori Market Food and Wine Tour
- Colosseum, Pantheon and Roman Forum Express: Small Group Tour Skip-the-Line Pass
- Pantheon and Santa Maria Sopra Minerva Guided Tour in Rome
Things to do near Rome
- Things to do in Lake Bracciano
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Orvieto
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Perugia
- Things to do in Ascoli Piceno
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Abruzzo