Top Rome Audio Guides
252 results | All Rome Tours
* A traveler said: "Perfect experience, very comfortable trip. Very easy to find buses, because of the informational signs. Trip goes very fast, so I managed to see all the route in 1 hour. Definitely recommend this buses for travellers!"
* A traveler said: "Everything went perfect, bus was even disinfected at some point. Only at some points it was a bit difficult to spot the monuments they were talking about on the audio guides."
* A traveler said: "It's a easy,convenient and fun way to view different places of the city,with you just hopping off and back on to see them,take pictures. Using the app helps too"
* A traveler said: "Santi was a great tour guide, expecially with his depth of kownlege on art and marble. I didn't really have a good appriciation for art until takeing this tour with Santi. He definitley has a knack for point out the most intersting parts of the art and was never boring. This tour was a small group hitting all the highlight that you would want to see."
* A traveler said: "We had the best tour ever with our guide Roberto. He was patient, knowledgeable and very accommodating. We learned a lot in a short time and saw the most beautiful landmarks in Rome. We would highly recommend this tour….ask for Roberto."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Lucas was amazing and even helped me get a wheelchair for my mom. He was cordial and we all left right on time. He answered all of our questions and gave us good tips on what to focus on first. Highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Truly skip the very long like, Marco was incredible - fun, knowledgeable and engaging. Best kept secret of a tour to be had - HIGHLY recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our guides we're so prepared and informative. I couldn't understand the second guide as well. So much history revealed!"
* A traveler said: "Small group tour was great! Out guide Gulio was very knowledgeable and passionate about the information he presented. Easy to find the group and tour was wonderful!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour with a very knowledgeable guide.....Thanks Lucilla. I have no problem recommending it."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience with a very knowledgable guide. I couldn’t recommend enough and it is definitely worth the money!"
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful experience with this tour. It was so nice for my husband and I to have a private guide so we could focus on what we were most interested in. Christina was a wonderful knowledgeable guide and had answers to all our questions and then some. Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Pompeii was fantastic! Although it was really hot there. Positano was a busy little town with beautiful sea views. Amalfi was also beautiful. Our driver give us a safe journey. He was very kind."
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful experience-wish I had had more time to visit the gardens- I needed a guide but I needed to make dinner arrangements"
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this tour. The sights and historical background are well covered by an excellent guide."
* A traveler said: "Simona was a knowledgeable guide who kept our small children entertained with her fun and easy to follow games. She made it all very simple and in turn even us parents got to retain a lot more info because of it! I recommend this tour for families who want a more intimate lesson on Roman history."
* A traveler said: "Julio our guide was incredible!! So much knowledge and information. It is an overwhelming place and having his guidance made sure that we saw everything important. The timing is great with few crowds"
* A traveler said: "Great tour that went the extra mile to accommodate us. Was running behind (we blame the bus) but a simple message to the tour guide and we still made it. They had to split the tour into two parts because of COVID, but it gave us a chance to get lunch around the Vatican. Very hot during August, many stairs and steps, but all worth it!"
* A traveler said: "We booked with Roma eTours thru Viator because we didnt want to get gouged by our cruise line. We are SO happy we did. Ricardo was waiting for us at the pier, and we were pleasantly surprised that the tour was just our family. Ricardo was pleasant, spoke great English, and was really informative without being too talkative. We drove the 60 minutes from the port of Civitavecchia to Rome where Ricardo dropped us off in Vatican City. He made it a point to connect us with our tour guide, who took us through the Vatican Museum....Yes, we skipped the line, which was massive. That alone saved us an hour or two of waiting. The tour guide was competent and pleasant. After getting thru the museum, we ended up appreciating all of the glory of the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica. At that point the tour ended. But we found our way to the roof of the Vatican where we got away from the crowds and had a cappuccino while enjoying a spectacular view of Rome. Easily the best 8 Euros ever spent to get to the roof. After finishing at St. Peter's, we had a lovely lunch before Ricardo picked us up. But instead of taking us straight to the pier, he found a place in the Roman hills where we were able to take beautiful family pictures. He didnt need to do that. After a few minutes, we got back into the minivan and arrived at the ship. This was a fantastic tour. Ricardo was a great guide. And I felt like the money we paid was well worth the experience. Strong recommendation."
* A traveler said: "Perfect Romantic evening with good food company and wonderful music . The views are spectacular!! Small group of people so you are close to the Opera singers ."
* A traveler said: "Arturo and Nicola were very entertaining and made the trip fun for everyone of all abilities and ages. My 16 yo daughter loved it! They made a special point of taking us to the Colosseum because I mentioned that was something that I really wanted to do, so Thank You! I would do it again in a minute."
* A traveler said: "It was cold and rainy, and it it took us a while to find our guide. He was fantastic! It was worth the wait. He was knowledgeable, warm, interesting, and heartfelt. We loved it. If it was 72 degrees, sunny with a slight breeze, I think I may have considered moving there. I'd highly recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "We had lots of fun in this class! Setting is beautiful and chefs were a lot of fun. We were also able to book last minute which was great. Would recommend and do again!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Basilica of San Clemente al Laterano (Basilica di San Clemente al Laterano)
- Basilica di Santa Maria in Via Lata
- Rome Via del Corso
- Caelian Hill (Celio)
- Porta Maggiore
- Ponte Sisto
- Arch of Titus (Arco di Tito)
- Tiber Island (Isola Tiberina)
- Domus Augustana
- Piazza Trilussa
- Basilica of Saint Mary in Cosmedin (Basilica di Santa Maria in Cosmedin)
- Church of Sant'Agnese in Agone (Chiesa di Sant'Agnese in Agone)
- Church of Santa Maria della Vittoria (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Vittoria)
- Piazza di Spagna
- Villa Celimontana
- Ara Pacis Museum (Museo dell'Ara Pacis)
- Basilica of Santa Maria del Popolo (Basilica di Santa Maria del Popolo)
- Appian Way and Aurelian Walls (Via Appia Antica e Mure Aureliane)
- St. Peter's Dome (Cupola di San Pietro)
- Rome Basilica di Santi Giovanni e Paolo
- Things to do in Lake Bracciano
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Tuscany
Day Trips from Rome
- Rome to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Rome to Florence
- Rome to Pisa
- Rome to Venice
- Rome to Vatican City (Citta del Vaticano)
- Rome to Turin
- Rome to Siena
- Rome to Sorrento
- Rome to Rome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)
- Rome to Salerno
- Rome to Umbria
- Rome to Perugia
- Rome to Arezzo
- Rome to Orvieto
- Rome to Lombardy
- Rome to Lazio
- Rome to Montepulciano
- Rome to Campania
- Rome to Amalfi
- Rome to Positano