Top Rome Bus Tours
492 results | All Rome Tours
* A traveler said: "It's a easy,convenient and fun way to view different places of the city,with you just hopping off and back on to see them,take pictures. Using the app helps too"
* A traveler said: "Perfect experience, very comfortable trip. Very easy to find buses, because of the informational signs. Trip goes very fast, so I managed to see all the route in 1 hour. Definitely recommend this buses for travellers!"
* A traveler said: "Everything went perfect, bus was even disinfected at some point. Only at some points it was a bit difficult to spot the monuments they were talking about on the audio guides."
* A traveler said: "Guide was very helpful and friendly and was very knowledgeable. He was very passionate about his subjects."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guides. Benjamin was amazing, friendly and so very knowledgeable. Excellent tour! Great tour"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! Andy our tour guide was a wealth of information and so kind. We had the best time on the tour and would recommend it to others 100%!"
* A traveler said: "I would recommend this tour. Guide was very knowledgeable and made funny anecdotes. Thank you Giuseppe, for an excellent tour."
Civitavecchia Cruise Port Shore Excursion: Fullday Rome Including Skip-The-Line Vatican Museums and Colosseum
* A traveler said: "Tour was excellent. Perhaps not for everyone, but a convenient way to see the major sites with a limited amount of time. Our driver Valentino was superb - knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. His recommendation for lunch, delicious and perfect. Ask for him if possible."
* A traveler said: "We loved the extra little things Onofrio did to make our outing more exciting!! The places we wouldn’t have known to look! He helped us feel at home in Rome!! Thanks for welcoming us to Rome!"
* A traveler said: "Well worth the effort to get up and go early. The tour was Well organised, Informative and no queuing. You were then left to fill the day as you pleased"
* A traveler said: "Incredible tour! Our guide shared so much interesting information. The Vatican Museum would be daunting without a guide. He showed us all the great highlights, answered all our questions (and my teenage son who loves History asked a lot!), and was extremely friendly and engaging the entire tour. My family learned a lot and had fun doing so! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was quite a character. I laughed and learned. I thought some of the Christan history might have been wrong but I learned a lot."
* A traveler said: "The whole concert was amazing and I would recommend this to anyone. It was what I was expecting and more. Fantastic."
* A traveler said: "This tour helped us get in to the Colosseum faster and then we were able to tour the site on our own, meet back up with our guide to be escorted to the Roman Forum and then explore on our own again. I would definitely recommend this tour- save your money for a guided, semi private tour of something like the Vatican."
* A traveler said: "Valentina was very energetic and told some great stories we enjoyed that tue group was small so that we could hear everything"
* A traveler said: "The guides were excellent and knowledgeable and made the visits do much more than if we’d gone without them. Definitely the best way to see such historical attractions"
* A traveler said: "Luigi was an amazing guide and did everything to make our day a special one. This was a perfect way to fit all of Rome in one day from the cruise port and was well adapted to my grandma's mobility. We couldn't have asked for more! Thank you Luigi for your kindness and hospitality! I would highly recommend this tour to anyone!!"
* A traveler said: "Marco was a fantastic guide, he brought the museum to life with stories about the artifacts and the history that tied everything together. We expected to get an overview of Vatican City and the Catholic Church, but we’re lucky to have learned how the history of Rome was involved throughout."
* A traveler said: "This guided tour was completely awesome ! It definitely exceeded my expectations and highly recommend it. I learned so much about Rome. Just do it !"
* A traveler said: "Federico was an amazing tour guide! So helpful and informative! It was a long day of sightseeing and driving, but he made it a fun experience."
* A traveler said: "He was a wonderful storyteller. It was a beautiful night for these educational and dramatic stories of Romes lurid past"
* A traveler said: "Easy booking, gentleman that took us through was very very nice, very helpful and delighted with his service."
* A traveler said: "This tour package is perfect for anybody wanting to see Ancient Rome highlights in one day. Yes it is a lot of walking and you will be wiped by the end of the day but the tour guides do a great job of allowing breaks and not overloading with too much information. Nero's Palace was very interesting!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful first day in Rome! Our guide was was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the gallery."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Segway Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Speed Boats
- Trolley Tours
- Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Church of Saint Ignatius of Loyola (Chiesa di Sant'Ignazio di Loyola)
- Museum of Contemporary Art of Rome (MACRO)
- Church of Sant'Agnese in Agone (Chiesa di Sant'Agnese in Agone)
- Villa Farnesina
- Largo di Torre Argentina
- Triton Fountain (Fontana del Tritone)
- Pietro Canonica Museum (Museo Pietro Canonica)
- Trinità dei Monti
- Villa Medici
- Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)
- Fountain of the Four Rivers (Fontana delle Quattro Fiumi)
- Ponte Sisto
- Tiber River (Fiume Tevere)
- Janiculum Hill (Gianicolo)
- Protestant Cemetery of Rome (Cimitero Acottolico di Roma)
- Forum Boarium (Foro Boario)
- Basilica di Santa Maria in Via Lata
- Ancient Rome
- Basilica of St. Stephen in the Round (Basilica di Santo Stefano Rotondo)
- Vatican Grottoes (Grotte Vaticane)
- Things to do in Lake Bracciano
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Tuscany
Day Trips from Rome
- Rome to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Rome to Florence
- Rome to Pisa
- Rome to Venice
- Rome to Vatican City (Citta del Vaticano)
- Rome to Turin
- Rome to Siena
- Rome to Sorrento
- Rome to Rome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)
- Rome to Salerno
- Rome to Umbria
- Rome to Perugia
- Rome to Arezzo
- Rome to Orvieto
- Rome to Lombardy
- Rome to Lazio
- Rome to Montepulciano
- Rome to Campania
- Rome to Amalfi
- Rome to Positano