Miniworld Rotterdam Tours and Tickets
Miniworld Rotterdam is the largest indoor miniature world in the Netherlands. The 535-square-meter site of Dutch landscapes is complete with miniature versions of polders, city views, harbors and model trains that traverse over 2 kilometers of track.
Experience the city of Rotterdam, complete with historic architecture and modern towers, including buildings such as the Erasmusbridge, the Euromast, Hotel New York, the new Rotterdam Central Station and City Hall. There is even a to-scale working model of the Port of Rotterdam, the largest port in the world. The site even expands beyond city limits, stretching out to the coast and including the suburbs of Rotterdam. The UNESCO World Heritage windmills of Kinderdijk are here in miniature too.
One day in Miniworld Rotterdam lasts 24 minutes, and toward the end of each cycle, night falls with the overheard lights dimmed in a sunset, while thousands of tiny lights illuminate the miniature landscape. An open workshop allows visitors to see how the models are made, and the command center is open for exploration as well.
Tours and Tickets to Experience Miniworld Rotterdam
- Rotterdam Central Station (Rotterdam Centraal)
- Rotterdam City Hall (Stadhuis)
- Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen
- Maritime Museum Rotterdam
- Church of St. Lawrence (Sint Laurenskerk)
- Kunsthal Rotterdam (Art Hall Rotterdam)
- Markthal (Market Hall)
- Cube Houses (Kubuswoningen)
- Rotterdam Old Harbor (Oude Haven)
- Rotterdam Zoo (Diergaarde Blijdorp)
- Erasmusbrug (Erasmus Bridge)
- Kop van Zuid
- Netherlands Photo Museum (Nederlands Fotomuseum)