Netherlands Photo Museum (Nederlands Fotomuseum)
Tue-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat & Sun 11am-5pm
Wilhelminakade 332, Rotterdam, Netherlands, 3072 AR
Located in the Las Palmas warehouse in the Wilhelminakade, the Nederlands Fotomuseum is open Tuesday through Friday from 10am to 5pm and on Saturday and Sunday from 11am to 5pm. Admission costs €9, while children up to age 12 enter for free.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Netherlands Photo Museum (Nederlands Fotomuseum)?
What else should I know about attractions in Rotterdam?
- Kop van Zuid
- Erasmusbrug (Erasmus Bridge)
- Kunsthal Rotterdam (Art Hall Rotterdam)
- SS Rotterdam
- Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen
- Maritime Museum Rotterdam
- Rotterdam Zoo (Diergaarde Blijdorp)
- Rotterdam Old Harbor (Oude Haven)
- Markthal (Market Hall)
- Cube Houses (Kubuswoningen)
- Church of St. Lawrence (Sint Laurenskerk)
- Rotterdam City Hall (Stadhuis)
- Miniworld Rotterdam