3e Katendrechtse Hoofd 25, Rotterdam, Netherlands, 3072 AM
The SS Rotterdam is open free of charge, while guided tours are separate admission. Tours run daily from 10am to 5pm, with the last admission at 4pm.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to SS Rotterdam?
What else should I know about attractions in Rotterdam?
- Rotterdam Zoo (Diergaarde Blijdorp)
- Netherlands Photo Museum (Nederlands Fotomuseum)
- Kop van Zuid
- Kunsthal Rotterdam (Art Hall Rotterdam)
- Erasmusbrug (Erasmus Bridge)
- Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen
- Maritime Museum Rotterdam
- Markthal (Market Hall)
- Rotterdam Old Harbor (Oude Haven)
- Church of St. Lawrence (Sint Laurenskerk)
- Cube Houses (Kubuswoningen)
- Rotterdam City Hall (Stadhuis)
- Miniworld Rotterdam