Top Rotterdam Cultural Tours
43 results | All Rotterdam Tours
* A traveler said: "We were extremely pleased with our "Whole City in a Half a Day Tour! Klara, our tour guide, was everything you would want; she was very knowledgeable, communicated effectively, and charismatic. We are looking forward to our next tour and hope that we are assigned Klara!!!! Thanks for a great experience!"
* A traveler said: "Nice way to see the city. Tour was informative. Riding the bike through the city seemed logical with all the locals riding. The tour had plenty of stops and was not strenuous. Price was reasonable and I would definitely recommend the tour to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was terrific. We had a wonderful time. Tony is an excellent guide, very informative and funny. I would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "I love history, so learning about Rotterdam and its rise from the aftermath of WW 2 was so intriguing to me. Be prepared, it's a lot of walking, but I'm so glad I did it!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent city tour. Tania was particularly exhaustive and friendly! She elucidated everything in detail and always added astonishing stories and actualities. You can tell that Tania loves this city and its evolution. We recommend everybody to discover Rotterdam throughout this tour. Bedankt Tania"
* A traveler said: "We love our tour! After I booked the tour, our tour guide Amin contacted me asking if we have any specific interest or request. He gave me a clear instruction on meeting point and direction how to get there. I already felt that we are in good hands. Amin was on time, very organized, and well-planned. He explained the schedule, asked how we felt about doing this and that , so it’s really personal . We went to so many spots in a day from 10am-7:30pm. We had good dinner and souvenirs. It’s a long day but he kept good energy to guide us. Amin is knowledgeable and caring . He also helped us to take many pics. It’s a very satisfying tour and everything is included. Highly recommend to people don’t want to plan anything and want to see all in a day. Thank you Amin!"
* A traveler said: "This tour is perfect for first time visitors. We took this tour since we only had one day in Rotterdam and it was worth every penny! Our guide Stan was really one of the best guides we ever had. His knowledge about Rotterdam and the sights is amazing!! He is also very funny and made it overall a great experience. Highly recommended!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in North Holland