Top Rotterdam Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Rotterdam Tours
Sort by: Featured
Book your Rotterdam Zoo admission ticket online to skip the entrance queues and start exploring—a popular rainy day activity for local and visiting families. At 160 years old, the zoo is one of Europe’s most oldest and most popular. Highlights include the butterfly house, tropical rainforest room, and aquarium.
Taking safety measures
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Kid-Friendly in Rotterdam are taking additional safety precautions?
These Rotterdam experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in North Holland