Top Rotterdam Private Sightseeing Tours
56 results | All Rotterdam Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was terrific. We had a wonderful time. Tony is an excellent guide, very informative and funny. I would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "I love history, so learning about Rotterdam and its rise from the aftermath of WW 2 was so intriguing to me. Be prepared, it's a lot of walking, but I'm so glad I did it!"
* A traveler said: "We were extremely pleased with our "Whole City in a Half a Day Tour! Klara, our tour guide, was everything you would want; she was very knowledgeable, communicated effectively, and charismatic. We are looking forward to our next tour and hope that we are assigned Klara!!!! Thanks for a great experience!"
* A traveler said: "The private tour with the phone app Questo was great! I really enjoyed visiting the sites and learning the history of the city. I think the trip could've been longer, stretching from Centraal Station all the way to the Euromast. It made the exploration of the city a lot of fun. Most of the clues were understandable and easily solved. A couple were a little difficult, but manageable with some help. I really liked the word puzzles and I think there could've been more puzzles with some of signs around the Cube Homes and bridges. I wish it were longer!! Awesome experience."
* A traveler said: "We love our tour! After I booked the tour, our tour guide Amin contacted me asking if we have any specific interest or request. He gave me a clear instruction on meeting point and direction how to get there. I already felt that we are in good hands. Amin was on time, very organized, and well-planned. He explained the schedule, asked how we felt about doing this and that , so it’s really personal . We went to so many spots in a day from 10am-7:30pm. We had good dinner and souvenirs. It’s a long day but he kept good energy to guide us. Amin is knowledgeable and caring . He also helped us to take many pics. It’s a very satisfying tour and everything is included. Highly recommend to people don’t want to plan anything and want to see all in a day. Thank you Amin!"
* A traveler said: "Tony with Trigger Tours did an amazing Rotterdam walking tour for us! Having experienced a little bit of the city prior to meeting with him, he solidified some of our questions regarding the history and architecture of this wonderful city. His knowledge of Rotterdam was informative, and fun. Absolutely no language barrier. He was wonderful!"
* A traveler said: "This tour is perfect for first time visitors. We took this tour since we only had one day in Rotterdam and it was worth every penny! Our guide Stan was really one of the best guides we ever had. His knowledge about Rotterdam and the sights is amazing!! He is also very funny and made it overall a great experience. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "We were picked up at our hotel and walked to the boat that took us to Kinderdijk. We walked around and viewed the different windmills and gardens, it was beautiful. They had a great video about the area and how the windmills helped with the water. We got to go in one working mill and it had lots of photos and was set up inside with period furniture. It was fascinating. There are a couple places to get drinks and snacks too! Our guide was very nice! You don't need to do "photography" to do this tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Rotterdam Walking Tour Including Cube House Entrance
- Private Tour: Rotterdam Walking Tour Including Harbor Cruise
- Private Highlight Bike Tour of Rotterdam
- The Whole City In Half a Day: All inclusive, authentic private tour of Rotterdam
- Rotterdam Spy Private Tour: Old Town & Harbor Exploration Game
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in North Holland