Plitvice Lakes National Park is of Croatia’s most popular natural attractions. Little wonder why it has visitors swooning: this UNESCO World Heritage Site is packed with enchanting forests, cascading waterfalls, and gem-toned lakes. Here are your options for exploring the park from Split.
Poljud Stadium (Stadion Poljud)
8 Mediteranskih Igara 2, Split, Dalmatia, 21000
The stadium is open for individual events ( visitors can buy tickets online, at the stadium or at the CroFanShop on Marmontova); admission price varies. The Poljud Stadium is under half a mile (1 km) north of Split city center so it is easily accessed on foot. Alternatively, bus Line 3 leaves every 20 minutes from Zagrebačka.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Poljud Stadium (Stadion Poljud)?
Attractions near Poljud Stadium (Stadion Poljud):
What else should I know about attractions in Split?
- Split Archaeological Museum (Arheoloski Muzej Split)
- Republic Square (Prokurative)
- Gregory of Nin (Grgur Ninski)
- Fruit's Square (Trg Brace Radic)
- Gates of Diocletian's Palace
- Temple of Jupiter
- Diocletian's Palace
- Peristyle Square (Peristil)
- Cathedral of St. Dominus (Katedrala Svetog Duje)
- Riva Promenade (Riva Split Waterfront)
- Split Ethnographic Museum (Etnografski Muzej Split)
- Port of Split (Luka Split)
- Mestrovic Gallery (Galerija Mestrovic)