Top Sydney Dinner Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
Private and Luxury
Private Sightseeing Tours
Ports of Call Tours
Likely To Sell Out
Read MoreShow Less
Sydney is at its most magical after dark, with the city skyline providing a prime backdrop for an evening dinner cruise around the harbor. To tuck into a meal as you glide past the opera house and Sydney Harbour Bridge, see your options below.
- Set sail around Sydney Harbour aboard a historic tall ship or luxury cruiser.
- Watch the sunset and admire Sydney's evening illuminations from the viewing deck.
- Choose from a range of dining options, including a buffet dinner, a three-course set-menu dinner, and a gourmet six-course tasting menu.
- Enjoy onboard entertainment such as Latino dancers, a lounge singer, or live musicians.
- Upgrade to gain special access, window seating, or VIP extras.
- Dinner cruises typically last between 1.5 and 4 hours.
14 results | All Sydney Tours
Escape the crowds on land and admire Sydeny’s top landmarks—including Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Sydney Opera House—on an evening dinner cruise that includes a 3-course meal with food and wine sourced from New South Wales. Sailing at sunset means that you’ll admire Sydney Harbour when it's at its most photogenic, while a top deck provides you with panoramic views of the scenery.
Whether you are a group of 2 or 200 a Vagabond Christmas Party Cruise is the ultimate way to celebrate festivities with delicious food, flowing drinks, live entertainment and stunning views of Sydney's most iconic landmarks.
Planning a night out with friends or loved ones during Vivid? Get out your scrunchies, sweatbands and fluro spandex and join us for a funky, old-school party cruise with a three course menu! Girls and guys just wanna have fun aboard our Vivid Retro Party Boat on Sydney Harbour under the glowing lights of the Vivid Festival! Get emerged in some retro decor and memorabilia, grab a drink from the bar and get settled in for a delicious ginger food. Don't forget to grab some goodies from the 90s candy bar and enjoy the gorgeous sights from the observation deck. Before you know it, you'll be ready to cut your best shapes on the dance floor as your retro DJ plays the most bangin' beats from the 80's & 90's.
With an astonishing view of one of the world’s most beautiful harbours, cruising Sydney Harbour is the perfect way to spend a treasured, special date with your loved one. Planning a proposal, a special anniversary celebration or a romantic surprise date, this Harbour Romance cruise is sure to be an experience remembered for years to come. Be spoilt with the best views of Sydney at sunset, on this private catamaran cruise for two. Float peacefully past city icons including the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House as you indulge in a seafood dinner and bottle of sparkling wine. A romantic date night you will never forget! Cruise on board an intimate 10.5 metre catamaran with a spacious internal cabin and large open bow area allowing for prime photo opportunities and allowing you and your partner to enjoy a Sydney sunset and the city lights coming to life. This romance package takes place on board vessel Kirralee.
After a day of sightseeing, kick back and relax on a twilight dinner cruise of Sydney Harbour. This is a great activity for couples or travelers celebrating a special occasion. Be welcomed aboard with unlimited drinks and nibbles, and head out onto the deck to watch landmarks like the Harbour Bridge and Opera House go by. Disembark at a harborside restaurant for a delicious meal with a view.
Enjoy a deluxe sunset cruise on Sydney Harbour accompanied by a delicious three-course dinner. From the water, admire iconic sights such as Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, Fort Denison, Luna Park and more. Snap photos as the sky shimmers at sunset and the city skyline lights up for the night as you cruise through Sydney in the evening.
Cruise through Sydney Harbour in style on board a spacious flagship vessel that departs from Circular Quay and King Street Wharf. Glide by landmarks, including the floodlit Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House, and watch the city change colors with the sunset. Then sit down for a 4-course dinner with an array of international dishes including fresh seafood. Enjoy the views from your table or the viewing deck, and live music on this 2-hour dinner cruise.
Soak in 360-degree views as you dine on a delicious buffet lunch or dinner at the Sydney Tower Restaurant's revolving restaurant. From your vantage point high above the streets of Sydney, the views change as the restaurant slowly revolves during your meal. Large picture windows frame iconic sights like the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Darling Harbour, Circular Quay and, in the distance, the Blue Mountains. Enjoy a lunch, dinner or even a degustation tasting a range of tasty dishes that is sure to please everyone in your party.
Experience the magic of sailing Sydney Harbour during a twilight cruise aboard an exquisitely restored historic tall ship. Enjoy seeing the city at sunset and get photo ops of iconic sights like the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge as they light up for the night. Snack on refreshments and dinner dishes and have the choice to include unlimited beer, wine, and soft drinks. The entertaining crew provides commentary on Australia's maritime history, making for an unforgettable sail on Sydney Harbour.
Enjoy an evening of fine dining and spectacular views on a dinner cruise that takes place on the waters of Sydney Harbour. Indulge your tastebuds with a meal that includes six superb courses accompanied by Penfolds gold selection of bin and vintage wines and a full open bar. Listen to live music from the lounge singer and pianist while soaking in iconic sights of Sydney such as the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House. It’s a great way to celebrate a special occasion while in Sydney.
Take in views from one of Sydney's best vantage points, the revolving restaurant at Infinity at Sydney Tower, which perches on top of Sydney Tower, 88 stories above the ground. Choose from an à la carte menu to customize your 2- or 3-course meal, enjoying an elegant meal while overlooking the stunning Sydney skyline. This sophisticated restaurant offers an intimate, stylish fine dining experience, with contemporary Australian-French fusion cuisine.
Join a hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour by double-decker bus to discover the highlights of Sydney and Bondi Beach. Enjoy unobstructed views and recorded onboard commentary as you travel along two routes to top destinations like Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, Darling Harbour, and Bondi Beach. Go in-depth at any given place by simply hopping off the bus to explore. You can experience Sydney and Bondi's most noteworthy attractions at your own pace with your choice of ticket, valid for either 24 or 48 hours.
Book a table for a 2-Course 1.5-Hour or a 3-Course 3-hour lunch and sightseeing cruise on Sydney Harbour. Pass Sydney's famous landmarks including the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge as your boat glides along the water. Your sit-down dining experience includes attentive service for your selected 2 or 3-course lunch. A variety of fresh seafood, meat, and vegetable dishes are served as you take in the sights. Upgrade when booking to guarantee a window seat.
Celebrate New Year's Eve in Sydney in style on an evening Sydney Harbour dinner cruise. As one of the illuminated vessels participating in the Harbour of Light boat parade, you'll enjoy unobstructed views of the midnight fireworks show. The 5-hour cruise includes a 3-course buffet dinner with seafood; an open bar with beer, Australian wine, and soft drinks; and an onboard DJ.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Dinner Cruises in Sydney?
The best Dinner Cruises in Sydney according to Viator travelers are:
What Dinner Cruises in Sydney are taking additional safety precautions?
These Sydney experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Dinner Cruises in Sydney are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Sydney may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Food & Drink
- Coffee & Tea
- Dining Experiences
- Dinner Cruises
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- On the Water
- Catamaran Cruises
- Coffee Cruises
- Night Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Luna Park Sydney Tours & Tickets
- Vaucluse House Tours & Tickets
- Sydney Observatory Tours & Tickets
- Pitt Street Mall Tours & Tickets
- Strand Arcade Tours & Tickets
- State Library of New South Wales Tours & Tickets
- Justice and Police Museum Tours & Tickets
- Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park Tours & Tickets
- Sydney Tower Eye Tours & Tickets
- Mt. Kosciuszko National Park Tours & Tickets
- Palm Beach Tours & Tickets
- Hyde Park Tours & Tickets
- Sydney Cricket Ground Tours & Tickets
- Garden Island Tours & Tickets
- The Rocks Tours & Tickets
- Double Bay Tours & Tickets
- The Gap Tours & Tickets
- Watsons Bay Tours & Tickets
- Sydney Chinatown Tours & Tickets
- Camp Cove Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Queensland
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from Sydney
- Sydney to New South Wales
- Sydney to Manly Beach
- Sydney to Bondi Beach
- Sydney to Darling Harbour
- Sydney to Blue Mountains
- Sydney to Sydney Fish Market (SFM)
- Sydney to Watsons Bay
- Sydney to Palm Beach
- Sydney to Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
- Sydney to Hunter Valley Gardens
- Sydney to Whale Beach
- Sydney to Southern Highlands
- Sydney to Jervis Bay
- Sydney to Newcastle
- Sydney to Hunter Valley