* A traveler said: "After the initial shock of being on a helicopter, the experience was unforgettable. Seeing Sydney from above was amazing"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic - thoroughly recommend for those wanting a smaller much more personal whale watching trip"
* A traveler said: "Outstanding service, exception staff, great weather and a boat that wasn't too big so the conversation was easy and the noise level very low. The food and service were excellent. Altogether it's very hard to suggest how anything could have been better. It was a wonderful experience and we look forward to doing it again soon."
* A traveler said: "The food was exquisite as was the view. We found the venue to be a little cold on one of the coldest nights of the year so we sat with our coats on. The service, while attentive, seemed to lack some of the pizzazz which should accompany such wonderful food but perhaps we are being unfair. My wife remarked that she likes being looked after by one person while the food was delivered by several different people."
* A traveler said: "Our lovely hosts including Xanthe, made for a special evening. The food was great and the service was exemplary. I would highly recommend this experience to others"
* A traveler said: "Pleasant drive from our hotel with a pleasant and knowlagable driverOnce we got there we were greeted by the staffWe had a pleasant fun filled day learning as bout life on a sheep stationMy 10 year old said his best day ever"
* A traveler said: "It’s was amazing I had the best time ever. I want to do it again but when their filming ❤️💜💙 Great weather and tour guide. Meeting Tim (Colby) was great."
* A traveler said: "Sydney is So beautiful from the helicopter. I enjoyed so much. I will recomend for my friends to try."
* A traveler said: "An absolutely beautiful zoo, even though a number of the animals were unavailable for viewing. The behind-the-scenes experience was well worth the cost. Our guide was informative, and very entertaining. Particularly enjoyed learning about "Drop Bears"! Highly recommend to all."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour beginning with pickup at our hotel, feeding birds in the park, and being taken to places few tourists ever visit. Lots of information and sights, I highly recommend this tour! If we ever get to travel back to Australia, I would definitely use Matt for another outing!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic Day Trip! Super organized and a wonderful surprises happening all day. Lovely Venues and made so very welcome everywhere. Jimmy runs a fabulous trip. We can't speak highly enough of it. As frequent travelers we really appricate the ''polished planning'' and will certainly been bringing a group along next trip."
* A traveler said: "The food and service were impeccable. Unfortunately we got off a bit early to explore darling harbor without realizing it was quite a walk back to the circular quay. But it was nice. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Jim, captain James and crew. Great afternoon of portering around the Harbour. My 7 yo nephew Leo was so happy to be able to have a go at steering the ship. The experience overall was just the right amount of time for a young boy's attention span. Thanking you for helping me make my Aunty's weekend memorable for him."
* A traveler said: "Amazing day and experience, I would happily recommend to anyone, great instructors that help you feel comfortable"
* A traveler said: "An enjoyable family experience! We had fun looking at the variety of Australian native animals. The kids enjoyed looking at the wallabies. Staff were friendly and welcoming."
* A traveler said: "We took the two day pass that included admission to the zoo. It was a great choice. We saw so much of the Bay and really got our bearings from that. It was very interesting and very relaxing so a great choice. Excellent value."
* A traveler said: "Although it took about 15 minutes to meet up with our driver, the rest of the service was top-notch. Peter was very courteous and made us feel very welcomed after our 15 hour flight. He handled all the baggage and entertained us with interesting items concerning Sidney as he pointed out all of the sights along the way."
* A traveler said: "The Chinese Gardens is a garden full of wonderment wherever you look. Steeped in so much rich chinese culture, it was so great to see something different from western culture gardens. The aesthetics and the peacefulness of the garden was welcoming. Very picturesque. I can't wait to go back."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Royal Botanic Garden and The Domain
- Sydney Cricket Ground
- Susannah Place Museum
- Royal National Park
- Rose Bay
- Strand Arcade
- Botany Bay
- The Rocks
- Paddy's Market
- Sydney Fish Market (SFM)
- Overseas Passenger Terminal (OPT)
- Fort Denison
- Nielsen Park
- Australian National Maritime Museum
- Watsons Bay
- Katoomba Falls
- Bronte Beach
- Capitol Theatre
- Taronga Zoo Sydney
- Sydney Opera House
- Blue Mountains
- Bondi Beach
- Sydney Harbour
- Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Sydney Tower Buffet
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia