* A traveler said: "Leisurely and enjoyable camel tour, spectacular sunset scenery, knowledgeable and friendly guide and staff, perfect showcase for location. Well deserving of every star and would thoroughly recommend to anyone considering camel tour. We did the 2 hour sunset tour."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing night. We meet lovely people 💕 The whole experience was fantastic. The service was fantastic."
* A traveler said: "The whole experience from being picked up, the helicopter, the commentary, the scenery and very efficient pilot will be very memorable. Thanks to Sam and Casey."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic pilot who was not only skilled but extremely informative. We felt safe, comfortable and invigorated by the journey. Thanks Ben for a highly memorable experience!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely beautiful. The lights are amazing and as the sun started to rise it was even more stunning. Did not disappoint. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The canyon walk was the best. Staff and breakfast was amazing. The only criticism is that I feel that more emphasis should be made on the level of fitness required for the rim walk. Some people required help and held the group up significantly, on a hotter day this could have been hazardous for everyone else."
Ayers Rock Combo: Uluru Base and Sunset plus Uluru Sunrise and Kata Tjuta with an Optional BBQ Dinner or Kings Canyon Day Trip
* A traveler said: "We were in Australia for the first time and very happy that we took this trip. Guides were extreamely informative ."
* A traveler said: "Got to see uluru from above to celebrate my partner’s birthday. It was memorable and incredible, love every second of it"
Ayers Rock 4 Tour Combo: Complete Uluru Base Walk at Sunrise, Valley of the Winds at Sunrise, Kata Tjuta Sunset and Uluru Sunset
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the rock , so easy , so much fun loved it so much didn't want it to end , and we are not your by any shake of the stick"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. We were picked up on time by our guide Sharon could not have asked for a better guide. Her enthusiasm, knowledge and joy made it feel as though we were walking around the rock with a friend not on a tour."
* A traveler said: "The whole morning from being picked up by Amanda till our return she was very professional informative and a very delightful young Lady will definitely recommend your company to others Regards Kim"
* A traveler said: "Our whole experience was fantastic! Please pass on our thanks to guide Britt, she was very knowledgeable and was bus driver, guide and chef! Only another 2 people on our tour and we weren't rushed. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver John's knowledge and kindness was amazing. Uluru is such a special place and we were so grateful to visit."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Jakob was amazing and so knowledgeable he really made our experience special highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Valley of the Winds walk was well worth doing. We started reasonably early and enjoyed the cooler part of the morning from 730a-11am. Scenery was brilliant, our guide was knowledgeable, pointed out numerous plants and features and kept a good walking pace with appropriate stops for water or scenery. We thoroughly enjoyed the walk and would recommend it highly to anyone with a reasonable level of fitness."
* A traveler said: "A fantastic cultural experience which allows you access to areas that you would not be allowed to enter normally. It is a honour to hear the story of the guide and his family history. The views from where he takes you to watch the sunset is breathtaking (it is the playground where he grew up). You learn the skills and the knowledge to hunt for grubs. Overall a great experience that is a must for anyone visiting the area"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Lauren was exceptional. There was a bit of a mixup, but Lauren demonstrated great customer skills to get us to the spot in time for the sunset. Her enthusiasm for the land and her knowledge were commendable. Probably the best guide we had during our stay. Lauren is a credit to the organisation."
* A traveler said: "John was an excellent tour guide; knowledgeable & enthusiastic. We are so glad we had the opportunity to learn from him about the formation of Kata Tjuta and the history of the area. It’s was a breathtaking experience and one we would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Barry, with AAT Kings, was a great driver and he gave us lots of information as we drove."
* A traveler said: "This was most definitely the best tour we did. Jakob was excellent in getting us to Kata Tjuta in time to watch the sunrise and gave us ample time to soak it in. We had plenty of opportunities to ask questions and for slower walkers and perhaps not so experienced walkers, Jakob was great at slowing down and giving tips to navigate the difficult parts of the walk. It is definitely a grade 4 walk and Valley of Winds is windy!!! We thoroughly enjoyed our time and I'd highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Incredible view and super friendly staffs. I enjoyed everything about the tour! The walk wasn’t difficult and the view is definitely worth it."