Top Victoria Half-day Tours
138 results | All Victoria Tours
* A traveler said: "Had a half day tour a few months back with a friend. Turns out we were the only ones on the tour! The lady was super nice and took us to 3 different wineries. The wineries are beautiful. Worth doing if you don’t have much time in Melbourne as you still have the rest of the day left to do other things!"
* A traveler said: "Just the whole experience, really from the staff who were amazing to the food there was even gluten free and dairy free options for my wife which is awesome."
* A traveler said: "Hugo, our guide was fantastic. He asked us what we wanted to see as we had been on a morNing tour with our group. We told him where we had been and he walked us through uniques areas and into building we never would have know about. His knowledge of ithe history of Melbourne was so interesting and informaribeyuhuh ."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour by our guide, Matt! Learned a lot about the history of Melbourne and the route was safe and a pleasant bike ride."
* A traveler said: "We joined the walking tour with Erica in Federation Square and from there toured the waterfront, laneways arcades and streets of CBD. Erica was passionate and knowledgeable about Melbourne and having a small group of 8 allowed us to ask questions. Thoroughly enjoyable intro to Melbourne. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Murray was fantastic guide. Very knowledgeable and passionate. Was the best tour highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "We would never have known about the little bars we visited if we hadn’t participated in tour! Loved every aspect of it, not rushed and plenty of time to enjoy the location and choice of alcohol. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone wanting to experience something a little different"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience had by all of us. Well organised and professional. Thank you to the whole crew and our guide, Georgia. It was a truly amazing experience and one that we will remember forever. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Having a real artist running the tour was amazing. He was so knowledgeable and also knew the other artists, their work and what was happening around the city. I felt like we got taken to places that were off the beaten track and that other tours wouldn't even know about. The chance to see the workshop at the end and share a drink was the icing on the cake."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience! It was very well organised and the entire team was quite professional. Received great photos also."
* A traveler said: "Saw loads of whales, dolphins and a seal. Beautiful landscapes too. Friendly staff and we were well fed. A great day out."
* A traveler said: "This was a chocolate tour that shook my taste buds! Definitely NOT a "try a different chocolate at each shop" type of tour - we experienced chocolate SENSATIONS at every place we visited. Really, really worthwhile - loved it!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful food tour of Melbourne. Our guide was very knowledgable as we walked through the heart of the entertainment area and we visited 3 restaurants each providing a variety of samples of their cuisine which represented the leading styles in Melbourne. We also visited a wonderful cheese shop and gelato shop. We have just started doing foodie tours and found this a wonderful way to gain local insight while having amazing foods. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "A must for all sports fans visiting down under. The tour highlights many different sports and stadiums and includes lunch and the sports museum."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Melinda was fantastic. A fifth generation Melbournian. Mel made the afternoon interesting, kept our attention, personable and friendly. Mel’s knowledge of the city was excellent. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "In the morning the weather wasn’t the best. It was touch and go if we were going to fly but thanks to the expertise and skills of our pilot Nick, we were able to fly along the Yarra and through the city. Landing in the Fitzroy Gardens were, what seemed to be a postage stamp from above, 100 meters from where we had parked our car. Unbelievable, I take my hat off to you Nick. My son was over the moon with his trip (on his 21st Birthday). Many thanks again!!"
* A traveler said: "Albert park raceway, viewing bath huts at Brighton and general knowledge of our tour operator was great"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing night cruising the Yarra, thank you so much for all your great services. Happy New Year"
* A traveler said: "Kellie is an EXCELLENT guide! Pleasant, friendly and very knowledgeable! I love the small group and the opportunities to let the group make decisions about where to go. I had never done a walking tour in any of my travels in the past but I will certainly do them any time I am in a new place, especially with Urban Adventures! It's a great way not only to learn from a local but to see things that would not otherwise be apparent."
* A traveler said: "Thanks Tamra for a great day showing us around the Queen Vic Market. Was amazing to spend time touring our local city."
* A traveler said: "A fabulous day out. No guide to get you to swirl the wine etc. Just a lovely drive in a classic car, with a great driver nd a wonderful set of wineries. Due to bad weather in the UK we had to reschedule our trip and took it on Monday 19 March, but this was not an issue. Not the cheapest tour but worth every penn y! Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "On this city tour we had Ricarda, once again, as our driver/guide. She was flexible, knowledgeable, and a great person to talk to. We hit the high spots of the city and ended up at the beach for a walk and a great tea at a popular local café. This is an easy, leisurely way to get an overview of the city."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Carlton Brewhouse
- Melbourne Regent Theatre
- Sovereign Hill
- Fitzroy Gardens
- Degraves Street
- Rippon Lea Estate
- Ballarat Wildlife Park
- Blue Lotus Water Garden
- Sherbrooke Forest
- Luna Park Melbourne
- Phillip Island Chocolate Factory
- Loch Ard Gorge
- Melbourne Museum
- Phillip Island Circuit
- Grampians National Park
- Ashcombe Maze & Lavender Gardens
- Marvel Stadium
- Arts Centre Melbourne
- Australian National Aviation Museum
- Yarra River
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Western Australia