Top Victoria Walking Tours
162 results | All Victoria Tours
* A traveler said: "Hugo, our guide was fantastic. He asked us what we wanted to see as we had been on a morNing tour with our group. We told him where we had been and he walked us through uniques areas and into building we never would have know about. His knowledge of ithe history of Melbourne was so interesting and informaribeyuhuh ."
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed our tour. Our guide Fiona was so knowledgeable and engaging. Loved discovering the art in the laneways and the beautiful arcades and their history."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Melinda was fantastic. A fifth generation Melbournian. Mel made the afternoon interesting, kept our attention, personable and friendly. Mel’s knowledge of the city was excellent. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely brilliant. We had am amazing day. It was so full on, and well timed. Our tour guide, Corey, was just brilliant. What a lovely young man. He should get a job in New Zealand. 😊. The weather was cold and wet, but it did not dampen our sprits."
* A traveler said: "We had a beautiful day with beautiful scenery, beautiful wine & wineries & a fantastic tour guide, John who was most informative & friendly & had a great playlist on his bus! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip, great service, super guide/driver (Graham) and interesting and enjoyable venues and super opportunities to see and access them in detail."
* A traveler said: "We would never have known about the little bars we visited if we hadn’t participated in tour! Loved every aspect of it, not rushed and plenty of time to enjoy the location and choice of alcohol. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone wanting to experience something a little different"
* A traveler said: "A wonderful experience on a cold winter morning, visiting places I never would have imagined were there. Hearing stories of Melbourne and Melbourne’s history, visiting laneways, galleries, and Art Deco Buildings, immersed in the secret treasures of Melbourne city. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Great guide,Bill, interesting travelling companions, excellent food and lots of wine tasting. A wonderful way to see the Yarro valley."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on this tour. Our guide Shane was incredible and was very knowledgeable. The winery visits were diverse and the lunch was delicious. We would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Rated very highly. Juliet was an excellent tour guide, fun and friendly. A very worthwhile experience."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed a full day tour with Daniel. He was extremely knowledgeable and made wonderful suggestions for the day. We enjoyed wine tastings at several Yarra Valley wineries and a wonderful lunch that Daniel arranged at Somah. A perfect day all around. We highly recommend Daniel as a guide."
* A traveler said: "No crowds as it was in the reserve direction. But seeing the 12 Apostles was the highlight. Loved it. Plus small numbers"
* A traveler said: "It’s great having a true enthusiast in the subject matter sharing their passion with you. He brought to life images of a bygone era and was able to link the stories to the few remaining buildings in the area from that era."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour by our guide, Matt! Learned a lot about the history of Melbourne and the route was safe and a pleasant bike ride."
* A traveler said: "Excellent introduction to the city history, culture, and cafes. Jess was awesome. Very informative, and excited to share her knowledge. We visited several local cafes to try different kinds of coffees and ended up having an awesome lunch at a trendy place. We are glad we started our day with this tour."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful food tour of Melbourne. Our guide was very knowledgable as we walked through the heart of the entertainment area and we visited 3 restaurants each providing a variety of samples of their cuisine which represented the leading styles in Melbourne. We also visited a wonderful cheese shop and gelato shop. We have just started doing foodie tours and found this a wonderful way to gain local insight while having amazing foods. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Paul was nice, knowledgeable and funny. A lovely experience, great landscapes and definitely a day well spent!"
* A traveler said: "Katherine was a great host went all the way to please .. in my words was a sweety. The trip was great lots of stop offs, weather was kind which made the experience perfect."
* A traveler said: "Just the whole experience, really from the staff who were amazing to the food there was even gluten free and dairy free options for my wife which is awesome."
* A traveler said: "Best trip to ski resort with limit time. If you have only one day and want to take your children to play snow, this is the best choice."
* A traveler said: "I liked our guide Gui. He is awesome. I felt like he was a friend. Also liked the fact that the trip was organised and the guide was very punctual"
* A traveler said: "We had the best day with Carl this tour has a bit of everything not just wine much better than the Hunter Valley"
* A traveler said: "An incredible experience. Our guide Joseph was super knowledgeable and made the night really fun. We rated this tour highly, recommend for all beer lovers. Lots of experimental beers tasted, don’t go expecting to drink what you know."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Station Pier Cruise Ship Terminal
- Immigration Museum
- Yarra Valley Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery
- Phillip Island Circuit
- Melbourne Central
- Brambuk – the National Park & Cultural Centre
- Kryal Castle
- State Library Victoria
- Australian Ballet
- Flinders Street Station
- Melbourne Museum
- Flagstaff Gardens
- Lygon Street
- A Maze'N Things
- Sidney Myer Music Bowl
- Como House and Garden
- Great Otway National Park
- Adventure Park Geelong
- Arthurs Seat Eagle
- Maru Koala and Animal Park
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Western Australia