Top Western Australia Classes & Workshops
Saved to wishlist!
Active & Outdoor Classes
Food & Drink Classes
Ports of Call Tours
Private Sightseeing Tours
Likely To Sell Out
Olive Oil Tasting
11 results | All Western Australia Tours
Its a unique fun Unwind Tour led by a brilliant Unwind Tour Guide. We only work with premium cellar doors and great boutique breweries in the Swan Valley.
Small Group Private Wine Tours (Private Driver Service) for Solo Travellers, Couples, Business, Family, Hens Night or just a day out with friends (Main Vehicles are 7 seat SUV - note limited leg room rear 2 seats, although is fine for average size people ) This is a 'Private Group Tour' where you decide in advance as to which wineries breweries or distilleries to visit. It is up to you to book in for tastings at your preferred venues, although with small groups, bookings generally aren't needed. Or we can give you few options tailored to your pickup location/accommodation, or you decide as we go... We will visit at Least 5 Margaret River Region Vineyards. Lunch at a vineyard or restaurant of your choice. Lunch, tastings and drinks prices not included. Drivers are not tour guides Door To Door Service by Margaret River Passenger Transport from Prevelly, Augusta, Yallingup, Dunsborough, Busselton, Bunker Bay, Hamelin Bay
Discover the basic steps of surfing during a 2-hour group surfing lesson from an expert surf instructor in Margaret River. Margaret River has waves that are excellent for beginning surfers, and your group lesson gets you prepared to dive in and learn to surf. Your instructor teaches how to paddle out, catch waves and stand on the board, along with offering a primer on the etiquette of surf culture. Enjoy a fun workout at one of Western Australia’s great surfing spots as you practice your new skills.
Learn the basics of surfing or sharpen your skills with a 2-hour lesson from a qualified instructor at Margaret River. Western Australia has great surfing spots, and Margaret River offers waves that are suitable for both beginning and advanced surfers. Choose either a private or group lesson with your expert instructor who provides an informative introduction to standing up on the board, paddling out and catching waves. Enjoy a great workout and tons of fun while practicing your surf-shredding skills in Margaret River.
Improve and perfection your surfing skills during this awesome four week intermediate surf program designed by women, for women. With 1 x 90 min lesson a week over four weeks our unique program ensures you really step up on your surfing. Under this unique program run in small groups, you'll get the most out of each lesson, meet like minded women in your area and be coached by some of the best female surf coaches in the business at various beaches around Albany, depending on the surf conditions.
A few hours north of Perth, the coastal town of Lancelin is known for its amazing white dunes. An adventure-lover’s playground, this is the best place to go sandboarding close to Perth. Pre-book your sandboard and head up for an exhilarating adventure, where after a quick safety briefing, you’ll be free to climb up and speed down the dunes, enjoying the great views of the sea sparkling in the distance.
Tackle the Lancelin Sand Dunes on this half-day ATV and sandboarding adventure. This popular destination is known for off-road driving and sandboarding down massive 45-degree dunes of white sand. Choose from a range of vehicles then take off on a thrilling ride through the dunes and enjoy the beautiful beaches of Western Australia.
A piece of paradise in the Indian Ocean just off the coast of Perth, Rottnest Island is a favorite day trip getaway due to its white-sand beaches, isolated turquoise bays, biking paths and vehicle-free environment. Travel to the island on the high-speed ferry from either Perth or Fremantle—make your choice when booking. Then spend your time on the island however you please before returning the same day by ferry. Popular activities include snorkeling, biking and looking for quokkas, the resident wildlife.
See the highlights of Perth on a Segway tour along the city’s booming and beautiful riverfront. With a knowledgeable guide, cruise along the Swan River, and check out attractions like Kings Park, Claisebrook Cove or the river foreshore, depending on the option selected when booking. By allowing you to cover more ground than a walking tour but still be outside in the fresh air, a Segway is the ideal way to explore a sunny, outdoorsy city like Perth.
Find your passion for surfing with other like-minded women during this awesome four week learn to surf program designed by women, for women. With 1 x 90 min lesson a week over four weeks our unique program ensures you really do learn to surf. Run in small groups so you get the most out of each lesson, you'll meet like minded women in your area and be coached by some of the best female surf coaches in the country. No matter your surf level, body type or capability we have clinics for every woman who wants to give it a go. So start your surfing journey today!
Whatever your age, surf level or background we provided Private Surf Lessons for women in the Albany area. Learn in a supportive and encouraging environment and be taught by some of the best female coaches in the industry. So if you're thinking about learning to surf for the first time or you want to improve the skills you already have, book a private surf lesson today and our experienced female coaching staff will tailor your sessions to meet your goals and needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Classes & Workshops in Western Australia?
The best Classes & Workshops in Western Australia according to Viator travelers are:
What Classes & Workshops in Western Australia are taking additional safety precautions?
These Western Australia experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Classes & Workshops in Western Australia are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Western Australia may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Penguin Island Tours & Tickets
- Art Gallery of Western Australia Tours & Tickets
- Kings Park & Botanic Garden Tours & Tickets
- Boab Prison Tree Tours & Tickets
- Scarborough Beach Tours & Tickets
- City Beach Tours & Tickets
- D’Entrecasteaux National Park Tours & Tickets
- Mammoth Cave Tours & Tickets
- Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse Tours & Tickets
- London Court Tours & Tickets
- Nostalgia Box Tours & Tickets
- Maalinup Aboriginal Gallery Tours & Tickets
- Adventure World Tours & Tickets
- Western Australian Museum – Perth Tours & Tickets
- Albany's Historic Whaling Station Tours & Tickets
- Broome Chinatown Tours & Tickets
- Yanchep National Park Tours & Tickets
- Abrolhos Islands Tours & Tickets
- Boranup Karri Forest Tours & Tickets
- Perth Cultural Centre Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Perth
- Things to do in Broome
- Things to do in Fremantle
- Things to do in Margaret River
- Things to do in Albany
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Bali
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Uluru
- Things to do in Nusa Dua
- Things to do in Jimbaran
- Things to do in East Java
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets