Top Yarra Valley Food & Drink
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Yarra Valley Tours
Discover the flavors of Yarra Valley on this full-day gourmet food and wine tour. Enjoy private wine and cheese tastings with your small group, and learn about regional wines from your knowledgeable guide and through discussions with local vintners. Savor a gourmet 2-course meal with wine pairings followed by cellar door tastings surrounded by the natural beauty of Yarra Valley. A maximum of 6 people allows for an intimate, personalized experience.
Discover the delicious food, wine of the Yarra Valley on a full-day tour from Melbourne. Visit local producers to taste their gourmet chocolate, fresh fruits and handmade cheeses. Head to Dominique Portet Winery for a wine tasting and picnic lunch, enjoy the views at Napoleone Brewery and Ciderhouse. Your guide shares informative commentary about the Yarra Valley’s history as you drive past vineyards and fruit orchards. Use the included ticket for the Eureka Skydeck and Edge Experience at your leisure in Melbourne.
WE'RE EXCITED TO HAVE YOU BACK BUT PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ THE BELOW FIRST BEFORE PROCEEDING TO BOOK! - venues have implemented pre-booked and paid tastings - You will need to organise your day in advance and book your visit with each venue. Please do so before your tour. Make your way to the Yarra Valley, one hour east of Melbourne to explore the very best of the region featuring natural beauty and some of the best food, wine, gin, beer and local produce in the country. Hopping with us made simple: Pick up and return from your stop Plan your day using the Hop It Timetable Hop on hop off at any stop along the way No designated driver needed Excellent wine, outstanding food, amazing scenery More money in your pocket to spend in the Yarra Valley Free water available on board GROUP BOOKINGS: We strictly do not accept any groups larger than 5, please contact us directly to discuss other options for you and your group.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Food & Drink in Yarra Valley?
The best Food & Drink in Yarra Valley according to Viator travelers are:
What Food & Drink in Yarra Valley are taking additional safety precautions?
These Yarra Valley experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Food & Drink in Yarra Valley are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Yarra Valley may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Island
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets