Are you interested in?
- Sleep like an Aussie bushman in ‘swags’ under the stars
- Cover a lot of ground during the day and relax by a campfire at night
- Experience the enormous variety of the Australian landscape and wildlife
- Entrance fees, activities, meals, transport, and accommodation are included
Departure & Return
Departure Point85 Franklin St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
Return DetailsPerth WA 6000, Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is active and requires a reasonable level of fitness
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Australian Wildlife Adventures - Nullarbor Traveller
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 10-Day Adelaide to Perth Adventure Tour.