Are you interested in?
Departure & Return
Departure PointAdelaide Central Bus Station Franklin St, 83 Franklin St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All prices are per person based on twin share. Single prices available on request
- Minimum number of 2 passengers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet this requirement. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Itinerary is subject to change and weather conditions on the day
- Touring is in a small vehicle and large suitcases cannot be carried. Luggage weight limits must not exceed 15kgs per person
- Tour is not recommended for children up to 7 years of age. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Sealink Travel Group
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 3 Day Flinders Ranges Outback Tour.