3 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
2 nights accommodation
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Live commentary on board
National Park fees
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointAdelaide, Adelaide, Greater Adelaide, South Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Adelaide CBD hotels only or Adelaide Central Bus Station, 85 Franklin Street.
- Adelaide Airport, 1 James Schofield Dr, West Beach, Charles Sturt, South Australia 5950 Australia
Return DetailsMelbourne VIC, Australia
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum of 2 guests to operate tour
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Australian Natural Treasures Touring
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Day Private Adelaide to Melbourne tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Day Private Adelaide to Melbourne tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Day Private Adelaide to Melbourne tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Day Private Adelaide to Melbourne tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Day Private Adelaide to Melbourne tour
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAdelaideBus Tours - South AustraliaNature and Wildlife - South AustraliaMulti-day Tours - South AustraliaBus Tours - BallaratNature and Wildlife - BallaratMulti-day Tours - BallaratBus Tours - MelbourneNature and Wildlife - MelbourneMulti-day Tours - MelbourneCategory
St. Peter's Cathedral, AdelaideMonarto ZooArt Gallery of South AustraliaMigration MuseumAdelaide Botanic GardenFleurieu PeninsulaMurray RiverLight's VisionR.M. Williams Outback Heritage MuseumRundle MallParliament HouseNational Wine Centre of AustraliaState Library of South Australia (SLSA)Adelaide Central MarketWaterfall GullyCockle TrainGranite Island (Nulcoowarra) Glenelg TramNgaut Ngaut Conservation ParkAdelaide Oval