- 3-night Murray River cruise aboard an authentic paddle wheeler
- Join an expert guide for excursions including a nature walk and small-boat wildlife safari
- Learn about the region's food and wine
- See a great variety of flora and fauna along the Murray River
- Experience history as you travel by paddle wheeler, the original mode of transport for Australia's most important river
- Round-trip transfers from Adelaide are included
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- OPERATED BY Captain Cook Cruises
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 3-Night Murray River Cruise by Classic Paddle Wheeler PS Murray Princess.