- 5-day Adelaide and Kangaroo Island tour
- Discover the award-winning wines of the Barossa Valley
- Enjoy wine tastings at boutique wineries
- Travel to Kangaroo Island and walk near the sea lion colony
- Experience the Birds of Prey free-flight show
- Meet kangaroos at the Parndana Wildlife Park
- Visit Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary and see a unique collection of native Australian animals
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Chifley on South Terrace, 226 South Tce, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
2: Stamford Plaza Adelaide, 150 North Terrace, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
Return DetailsAdelaide Airport SA 5950, Australia
What To Expect
Visit several Barossa Valley wineries to taste South Australia’s renowned wines, and browse shops and galleries in the old German community of Hahndorf. Have an Aussie animal adventure on Kangaroo Island, with visits to Parndana Wildlife Park, Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary, and Seal Bay Conservation Park. Sample unique local products at a eucalyptus distillery and a honey farm, and savor regional cuisine with several included meals.
Make your own flight arrangements into and out Adelaide Airport, and enjoy convenient round-trip airport transfers once you arrive. Spend three nights in Adelaide and one night on Kangaroo Island in your choice of standard or first-class accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Sunday, Monday & Thursday departures operate to an alternative itinerary on Day 2 (Barossa & Hahndorf)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY AAT Kings
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "If I was to make a suggestion for improvement it would be to start Day 2 earlier, say 8am instead of 10am such that the arrival back in Adelaide is not so late." See review