10 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation - 9 nights
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Flight – Adelaide to Port Lincoln
Airport transfer in Adelaide
All activities, entry fees and national park fee's
Local Guide and travel in an Executive 4WD
Swim with sea lions and dolphins - Inquire Directly
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
An airport transfer will take you from your Adelaide accommodation to the airport to catch your 45 minute flight to Port Lincoln at around 6am. Please confirm your booking with Xplore Eyre 48 hours prior to departure at which point your pick up time will be confirmed.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Australian Wildlife Adventures - Nullarbor Traveller
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 10 Day Adelaide to Perth - The Great Australian Wilderness Journey?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 10 Day Adelaide to Perth - The Great Australian Wilderness Journey?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 10 Day Adelaide to Perth - The Great Australian Wilderness Journey?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
10 Day Adelaide to Perth - The Great Australian Wilderness Journey
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursFood ToursAir ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisWine TastingsMulti-day ToursExtremeAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAdelaide4WD Tours - South AustraliaFood Tours - South AustraliaAir Tours - South AustraliaSporting Events - South AustraliaNature and Wildlife - South AustraliaSafaris - South AustraliaWine Tastings - South AustraliaMulti-day Tours - South AustraliaExtreme - South Australia4WD Tours - BallaratFood Tours - BallaratAir Tours - BallaratSporting Events - BallaratNature and Wildlife - BallaratSafaris - BallaratWine Tastings - BallaratMulti-day Tours - BallaratExtreme - Ballarat4WD Tours - MelbourneFood Tours - MelbourneAir Tours - MelbourneSporting Events - MelbourneNature and Wildlife - MelbourneSafaris - MelbourneWine Tastings - MelbourneMulti-day Tours - MelbourneExtreme - MelbourneCategory
North TerraceHenley BeachState Library of South Australia (SLSA)Adelaide Central MarketParliament HouseNgaut Ngaut Conservation ParkArt Gallery of South AustraliaAdelaide Botanic GardenWaterfall GullyGranite Island (Nulcoowarra) Fleurieu PeninsulaHahndorfMigration MuseumMonarto ZooPenfolds Magill EstateMurray RiverSouth Australian MuseumVictoria SquareHaigh’s Chocolates Visitor CentreR.M. Williams Outback Heritage Museum