Departure & Return
From CBD coming, walk across Footbridge towards Adelaide Oval. You'll see the pop-up station and boats to your left in the Pinky Flat park.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children over 12 months of age count as individual passengers
- Minimum age to hire the Buoys is 21 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or 50% full refund
- Life jackets are provided for each passenger
- Children under the age of 12 yrs must wear their life jacket at all times on board
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BBQ Buoys
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands