2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Look beyond Adelaide’s staid image and see a side of the South Australian capital visitors rarely see on this street art walking tour. Exploring with a connected local guide, duck down side alleys and laneways in search of the perfect piece. Learn about the artists who created the works and what they meant as you capture surprising shots.
- Explore Adelaide on a walking tour themed around street art
- Find hidden street art gems in surprising locations
- Hear insider info and street art history from your local guide
- Discover the city’s local and international street art scene
Saved to wishlist!
Guided tour of Adelaide's Street Art
Guided Tour only, no other inclusions
Departure & Return
Departure PointTours depart outside 110 Waymouth Street, Adelaide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bring a camera!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours Around Adelaide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingAdelaideCity Tours - South AustraliaWalking Tours - South AustraliaArt Tours - South AustraliaCity Tours - MelbourneWalking Tours - MelbourneArt Tours - MelbourneCity Tours - Yarra ValleyWalking Tours - Yarra ValleyArt Tours - Yarra ValleyCategory
Parliament HouseGlenelg TramVictoria SquareWaterfall GullyState Library of South Australia (SLSA)North TerraceNgaut Ngaut Conservation ParkLight's VisionGranite Island (Nulcoowarra) Adelaide GaolNational Wine Centre of AustraliaMigration MuseumAdelaide Central MarketFleurieu PeninsulaAdelaide OvalSt. Peter's Cathedral, AdelaidePenfolds Magill EstateMurray RiverNational Railway Museum, Port AdelaideRundle Mall