8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
There’s no doubt that South Australia’s Barossa Valley is a world-class wine region, with its Syrah and Shiraz gracing sommeliers’ lists throughout the world. On this single-day tour, discover the valley’s oenological heritage without having to check out of your Adelaide accommodation, and without having to carefully count every taster to stay under the drink-drive limit. Stops to sample local produce and enjoy a local lunch round out this fulsome experience of the Barossa Valley.
- Leave your cards in your wallet: tasting fees and lunch are included with this tour
- No need to find a meeting point in Adelaide with door-to-door transfers
- Arrive back in Adelaide in time for your dinner reservation
- Enjoy personalized service with a maximum of six guests on this tour
Saved to wishlist!
Standard Lunch Menu is included.
Standard Wine Tasting fees are included Hotel/Motel pick up and return is included
Premium experiences may have small upgrade to winery.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all Adelaide Hotel / Motels in CBD. Please leave your Hotel address when booking.
Lunch options available. Please discuss with tour company which venue you prefer.
- Adelaide Airport, 1 James Schofield Dr, West Beach, Charles Sturt, South Australia 5950 Australia
- outer harbour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY CP Tours and Charters
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Barossa Valley Cellar Doors Luxury Wine Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Barossa Valley Cellar Doors Luxury Wine Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Barossa Valley Cellar Doors Luxury Wine Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Barossa Valley Cellar Doors Luxury Wine Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Barossa Valley Cellar Doors Luxury Wine Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursAirport & Hotel TransfersWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportAdelaideShore Excursions - South AustraliaFood Tours - South AustraliaBus Tours - South AustraliaAirport & Hotel Transfers - South AustraliaWine Tastings - South AustraliaPorts of Call Tours - South AustraliaFull-day Tours - South AustraliaShore Excursions - BallaratFood Tours - BallaratBus Tours - BallaratAirport & Hotel Transfers - BallaratWine Tastings - BallaratPorts of Call Tours - BallaratFull-day Tours - BallaratShore Excursions - MelbourneFood Tours - MelbourneBus Tours - MelbourneAirport & Hotel Transfers - MelbourneWine Tastings - MelbournePorts of Call Tours - MelbourneFull-day Tours - MelbourneCategory
Migration MuseumNational Wine Centre of AustraliaHaigh’s Chocolates Visitor CentreCockle TrainHahndorfAdelaide OvalNgaut Ngaut Conservation ParkSouth Australian MuseumState Library of South Australia (SLSA)Murray RiverWaterfall GullyVictoria SquareAdelaide Central MarketNorth TerraceAdelaide Botanic GardenFleurieu PeninsulaR.M. Williams Outback Heritage MuseumMonarto ZooNational Railway Museum, Port AdelaideAdelaide Gaol