- Full-day Barossa Valley wine region tour with Maggie Beer Farm Shop, from Adelaide
- Stop at up to five wineries for tastings
- Learn about the wine region's history and best establishments from the guide
- Browse the delicious produce and local products at Maggie Beer Farm Shop
- Upgrade to include lunch
- Includes wine tasting, driver-guide, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all CBD & Glenelg Hotels, and most B&B's
If your hotel is NOT listed please record the name and address of your City or Glenelg hotel in the OTHER section of the form. An additional fee may apply for other suburbs not listed
Pick up time from hotels around Glenelg is usually between 8:45am to 9:00am
Pick up time from hotels around Adelaide is usually between 9:20am to 9:35am
Pick up time from hotels around Barossa Valley hotels is usually between about 10:15am
Please ask for private tours... we can pick you up from almost anywhere!!
Ask us about pickups in Mclaren Vale & Hahndorf!
- Adelaide Airport, 1 James Schofield Dr, West Beach, Charles Sturt, South Australia 5950 Australia
- Outer Harbor
- Glenelg Pier Hotel, 18 Holdfast Promenade, Glenelg SA 5045, Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bums On Seats Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Barossa Valley Full-Day Tour from Adelaide with Maggie Beer Farm.
- "We had a fantastic day and it was well worth the money." See review