1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Wine enthusiasts that want to experience a vineyard tour and tasting, with a new twist, shouldn't miss this private experience highlighting biodynamic wine production. Head to Gemtree Wines in McLaren Flat to see a biodynamic winery in action, and enjoy a guided tour of the facility. Along the way, learn how the biodynamic philosophy is applied, and sample the local wine complete with a delicious meat and cheese platter, included.
- Learn about biodynamic vineyards with this Gemtree Wines tour and tasting
- Visit the Biodynamic Hut to learn about grape growing, and wine production
- Enjoy a personal wine experience with this private tasting, for your group
- Get a great value, with tour, tasting, snacks, and bottle of wine included
Saved to wishlist!
guided tour of Biodynamic Hut & vineyard
transfers to/from the experience
Departure & Return
Gemtree Wines , 167 Elliott Rd, McLaren Flat SA 5171, AustraliaThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gemtree Wines
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Gemtree Wines: Being Biodynamic Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Gemtree Wines: Being Biodynamic Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Gemtree Wines: Being Biodynamic Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Gemtree Wines: Being Biodynamic Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCooking ClassesWine TastingsWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAdelaideFood Tours - South AustraliaCooking Classes - South AustraliaWine Tastings - South AustraliaWalking Tours - South AustraliaFood Tours - BallaratCooking Classes - BallaratWine Tastings - BallaratWalking Tours - BallaratFood Tours - MelbourneCooking Classes - MelbourneWine Tastings - MelbourneWalking Tours - MelbourneCategory
Monarto Zoo Tours & TicketsHahndorf Tours & TicketsAdelaide Gaol Tours & TicketsHenley Beach Tours & TicketsParliament House Tours & TicketsGranite Island (Nulcoowarra) Tours & TicketsFleurieu Peninsula Tours & TicketsLight's Vision Tours & TicketsWaterfall Gully Tours & TicketsNorth Terrace Tours & TicketsR.M. Williams Outback Heritage Museum Tours & TicketsGlenelg Tram Tours & TicketsHaigh’s Chocolates Visitor Centre Tours & TicketsArt Gallery of South Australia Tours & TicketsSt. Peter's Cathedral, Adelaide Tours & TicketsState Library of South Australia (SLSA) Tours & TicketsMigration Museum Tours & TicketsPenfolds Magill Estate Tours & TicketsSouth Australian Museum Tours & TicketsCockle Train Tours & Tickets