8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Venture out of Adelaide on a full-day tour that travels to the McLaren Vale wine region, and the charming towns of Hahndorf, Goolwa, and Victor Harbor. Enjoy wine and food tastings (own expense) in McLaren Vale and stop at The Almond Train. Includes hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Full-day Hahndorf, Goolwa, Victor Harbor, and McLaren Vale tour, from Adelaide
- Try the delicious foods and wines of the McLaren Vale region (own expense)
- Learn abou the towns of Hahndorf, Goolwa, and Victor Harbor from your guide's commentary
- Includes driver-guide and hotel pickup and drop-off in Adelaide or Glenelg
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Wine Tasting (at own cost)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all CBD & Glenelg Hotels, and most B&B's
If your hotel is NOT listed please record the name and address of your City or Glenelg hotel in the OTHER section of the form. An additional fee may apply for other suburbs not listed
Pick up time from hotels around Glenelg is usually between 8:45am to 9:00am
Pick up time from hotels around Adelaide is usually between 9:20am to 9:35am
Please ask for private tours... we can pick you up from almost anywhere!!
Ask us about pickups In Barossa & Mclaren Vale & Hahndorf!
- Adelaide Airport, 1 James Schofield Dr, West Beach, Charles Sturt, South Australia 5950 Australia
- Outer Harbor
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bums On Seats Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Tour in South Australia Highlights?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Tour in South Australia Highlights?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Tour in South Australia Highlights
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursHop on Hop OffBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingAdelaideShore Excursions - South AustraliaFood Tours - South AustraliaHop on Hop Off - South AustraliaBus Tours - South AustraliaWine Tastings - South AustraliaPorts of Call Tours - South AustraliaFull-day Tours - South AustraliaShore Excursions - BallaratFood Tours - BallaratHop on Hop Off - BallaratBus Tours - BallaratWine Tastings - BallaratPorts of Call Tours - BallaratFull-day Tours - BallaratShore Excursions - MelbourneFood Tours - MelbourneHop on Hop Off - MelbourneBus Tours - MelbourneWine Tastings - MelbournePorts of Call Tours - MelbourneFull-day Tours - MelbourneCategory
HahndorfCockle TrainGranite Island (Nulcoowarra) St. Peter's Cathedral, AdelaideNational Railway Museum, Port AdelaideNational Wine Centre of AustraliaNorth TerraceFleurieu PeninsulaHaigh’s Chocolates Visitor CentrePenfolds Magill EstateParliament HouseVictoria SquareMonarto ZooMurray RiverMigration MuseumAdelaide Central MarketLight's VisionRundle MallAdelaide GaolHenley Beach