7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Go wine tasting in the Adelaide Hills and Hahndorf on a full-day hop-on hop-off winery tour from Adelaide. Ride in a comfortable climate-controlled bus into the scenic hills on a looping circuit that stops at 8-10 wineries and takes about one hour to complete. Explore the historic township of Hahndorf and have ample time to sample wine and food at any of the selected stops. Return to the city in the late afternoon with arrival in Adelaide CBD at approximately 5pm.
- Full-day Hahndorf and Adelaide Hills hop-on hop-off your, from Adelaide
- Hop off the bus at the stops that interest you
- Taste cool climate wines like shiraz and rosé that are specialties of the region
- Learn about the history of Hahndorf
Saved to wishlist!
Hop-on, hop-off tour
Visit the best wineries and venues in the area
World class wines
Lunch is not included. A variety of lunch options to suit all tastes and budgets are available.
Cellar Door Tasting Fees not included
Departure & Return
150 North Terrace, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trail Hopper
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Hahndorf and Adelaide Hills Hop-On Hop-Off Tour from Adelaide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Hahndorf and Adelaide Hills Hop-On Hop-Off Tour from Adelaide?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Hahndorf and Adelaide Hills Hop-On Hop-Off Tour from Adelaide?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Hahndorf and Adelaide Hills Hop-On Hop-Off Tour from Adelaide
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingAdelaideFood Tours - South AustraliaBus Tours - South AustraliaWine Tastings - South AustraliaFull-day Tours - South AustraliaFood Tours - BallaratBus Tours - BallaratWine Tastings - BallaratFull-day Tours - BallaratFood Tours - MelbourneBus Tours - MelbourneWine Tastings - MelbourneFull-day Tours - MelbourneCategory
Art Gallery of South AustraliaFleurieu PeninsulaAdelaide OvalAdelaide GaolSouth Australian MuseumR.M. Williams Outback Heritage MuseumNgaut Ngaut Conservation ParkNational Railway Museum, Port AdelaideCockle TrainState Library of South Australia (SLSA)Victoria SquareParliament HouseGranite Island (Nulcoowarra) St. Peter's Cathedral, AdelaideLight's VisionPenfolds Magill EstateGlenelg TramNorth TerraceNational Wine Centre of AustraliaAdelaide Botanic Garden