Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Following the entrance avenue lined with cypresses, we will be happy to welcome guests in front of the main facade of the Masseria.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Due to the steps leading to the underground oil mill, the tour is not accessible for wheelchair users in some parts of the route.
- Most travelers can participate
- Communicate any celiac disease when booking, in the "special requests" section.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Extravergine Savoia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff