20 to 30 minutes (Approx.)
Alberobello’s UNESCO-listed “trullo” dwellings are among the most unique sights in Puglia, and the Trullo Sovrano is the town’s crown jewel. With this advance ticket, visit the only trullo built on two levels and experience what is was like to live here as you take in the re-created period living area, kitchen, and bedroom. Stand beneath the conical roof that reaches 45 feet (14 meters) and admire the charming architecture.
- Avoid a delay at the entrance with a pre-purchased Trullo Sovrano ticket
- Admire the unique architecture of Alberobello’s most striking trullo
- See what the interiors once looked like in these historic stone dwellings
- Ticket includes access to both levels of the trullo and the book shop
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY TRULLO SOVRANO
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesAlberobello & LocorotondoAttractions & Museums - PugliaMuseum Tickets & Passes - PugliaAttractions & Museums - BariMuseum Tickets & Passes - BariAttractions & Museums - MateraMuseum Tickets & Passes - MateraCategory