- Camel ride located minutes from Alice Springs
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the Western MacDonell Ranges
- Choice of an afternoon or sunset departure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Turn off the south Stuart Hwy into Ilparpa Road Drive 10 kilometres and turn right into Jane Rd White Gums. Look for the Pyndan Camel Tracks sign on the corner of Ilparpa and Jane Rds. We’re the second driveway on the left. Look for the metal camel and signs. It should take you about 20 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants under 3 years age sit on an adult's lap and the infant rides for free
- Passengers weighing 220 pounds (100 kg) or over MUST advise their weight at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for people who have had recent hip replacements
- A level of fitness is required where you can lift up your leg, perform a squat and have the strength to get onto the camel's saddle.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pyndan Camel Tracks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms