Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- A Rainbow Valley 4WD tour from Alice Springs
- Watch the sunset over the valley’s red sandstone rock formations
- Snack platter, coffee, and cocktails included
- Hassle-free, round-trip transportation from Alice Springs hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for participants with back problems (the road to get there can be quite rough sometime)
- 8 year old is the minimum age to participate to this tour. Parents/tutors are fully responsible for their kids. Parents/tutors need to provide a forward-facing restraint or booster seat for kids from the age of 4 to under the age of 7. Parents/tutors need to provide booster seat for kids over the age of 7 when still too small.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Outback Elite Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands