- Save time by seeing a lot of the West MacDonnell Ranges in one day
- Stop at Simpson’s Gap, Standley Chasm, Ellery Creek, the Ocher Pits, and more
- Don’t worry about organizing meals: morning tea, snacks, and lunch are included
- Hassle-free, round-trip transportation from Alice Springs
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- What to Bring:
- Sturdy walking shoes
- Sunscreen, hat and comfortable clothing
- Jacket in cooler months
- Swim wear and towel (during summer only)
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Outback Elite Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands