Explore our promoted experiences
- Small-group tour of the Dutch countryside
- See picture-perfect landscapes and villages
- Learn about traditional life and culture
- Great overview and orientation for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age 7 years.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Experiencewaterland
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Zaanse Schans Windmills and Volendam Small-Group Tour from Amsterdam .
- "It was so worth paying more to take a "small group" tour rather than be on the cheaper group large bus tours." See review
- "A small group is a perfect size for this type of tour." See review
- "The Windmills are fascinating and even though we had a very foggy day, so worth seeing if you have the time." See review