- Private walking tour of Amsterdam's Red Light District
- Explore the history and culture behind the city's famous adult destination
- See the notorious bars, boutiques and red windows
- Stroll down the oldest and narrowest streets in the city, including Warmoesstraat
- Break away from the curious tourist crowds with the help of a savvy local guide
- Private tour for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Meet your local guide in the Beursplein at the time of your choice, and set off on an insightful walking tour, beginning with the famous Warmoesstraat. See some of the unusual offerings that line one of the city’s oldest streets, including cannabis ‘coffee shops,’ fetish boutiques and gay bars. Learn the origins of the Netherlands’ famously liberal social attitudes, and hear how the legal sex industry is perceived by locals.
Along the way, stroll past the iconic red lights and adult attractions such as the Casa Rosso. Aside from the more mature displays, see other curiosities including a local brewery, Chinatown, the city’s narrowest street and the weigh building of Nieumarkt. Feel free to ask all the questions you like to satisfy your curiosity, and come away with a uniquely Dutch perspective on red-light lifestyles.
Please be advised: Although there is no minimum age, due to the mature content, this tour may not be suitable for children.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Amsterdam Red Light District Private Tour with a Local.