Explore our promoted experiences
- Private walking food tour in Amsterdam
- Savor the city's best bites with the help of a local food-loving guide
- Visit a fish vendor and browse colorful stalls at the Albert Cuyp market
- Indulge in a sticky-sweet stroopwafel
- Taste a selection of Dutch cheeses at a beer garden
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Begin with a taste of ‘vissie’ from the town’s best fish vendor at the local Albert Cuyp market, and browse the bustling market stalls to see stacks of fresh produce and specialty ingredients on display. Satisfy your sweet tooth with a freshly baked stroopwafel, a favorite Dutch treat made with wafers and caramel. Stop at a cafe for a special drink in the vibrant Pjip neighborhood, a popular gathering and dining spot for locals.
Experience warm hospitality and international flavor at one of the city’s authentic family-run restaurants before finishing up in traditional Dutch style with a cheese platter at a beer cafe. At the end of the tour, depart from your guide with a satisfied stomach and great recommendations on where to eat, drink and explore during the rest of your visit.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- Includes city highlights in between food stops
- Alternatives offered for those with dietary restrictions
- Post Covid-19 regulations are applied to this product with regards to the number of participants, delivery methods of the tour and content of the tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience