- Follow in the footsteps of Anne Frank and Amsterdam's Jewish community
- Numbers are capped at just 15 travelers, ensuring an intimate experience
- Local guide offers pickup from select city center hotels
- The perfect alternative to a tour of the Anne Frank House
Departure & Return
Please meet your guide at the Hermitage pier located right in front of the main entrance of the Hermitage Museum.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trigger Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Guides required to regularly wash hands