- Discover two charming towns in one convenient tour
- Visit the fishing village of Marken, famous for its wooden shoes
- Cross the lake on a ferry to Volendam for a seafood lunch (own expense)
- Round-trip transportation from Amsterdam eliminates the need to rent a car
Departure & Return
9:00 - Entrance of the Aloha Bowling Please be a few minutes in advance at the meeting point. Our guides wear a black jacket with the Nice Day Tours logo and also the logo of our main sponsor Air Europa.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please arrive at the meeting point a few minutes before the scheduled departure time
- You will receive the confirmation at time of booking
- Our guides have your best interests in mind; while the tour usually includes the sites & stories mentioned and lasts about 2.5 hours, your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group
- No meals are included but your guide will be happy to point you some great food spots
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Buendía Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Bus day trip Holland Windmill -Zaanse Schans, Marken and Volendam from Amsterdam.