- 9-hour Van Gogh tour of Neunen including 1-hour canal cruise and skip-the-line entry to the Van Gogh Museum
- A limited edition experience ideal for art lovers
- Visit Van Gogh's former village of Nuenen and take a guided tour of the Vicentre Museum
- Beat the lines with skip-the-line entry to the Van Gogh Museum
- Take a 1-hour cruise on the UNESCO-listed Amsterdam Canal Ring
- Small-group tour limited to eight people
Departure & Return
Please wait at the groupsdesk
What To Expect
Visit locations that inspired some of the 500 paintings Vincent Van Gogh painted during his two years in Nuenen and take a guided tour of the Vicentre Museum, home to The Potato Eaters.
After free time to explore the village independently, you’ll return to Amsterdam and beat long lines outside of the Van Gogh Museum with a skip-the-line ticket.
Before heading inside to explore independently, your guide provides you with a ticket for a 1-hour canal cruise, which you can use at a time convenient to you.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour Company will oblige by the strict rules and measurements of the Dutch government and the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Company B.V.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms