- See the sights of Rotterdam on a harbor cruise
- Entrance to Madurodam and the THIS IS HOLLAND 5D flight experience
- See how Delft pottery is made by visiting a workshop
- All transportation included, making this multi-stop tour easy
Departure & Return
THIS IS HOLLAND is the iconic circular building between A’DAM Lookout and the EYE Film Museum, opposite Central Station. A free shuttle ferry to Buiksloterweg departs from Central Station and will take you to across the IJ. On disembarking, turn left. It’s two minutes’ walk to THIS IS HOLLAND.
Heineken Experience bus stop, wait on the side of the main entrance and not on the water side.
Please note: Return Location of this tour is THIS IS HOLLAND, opposite central station. Amsterdam. No drop-off at the Heineken Experience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour Company will oblige by the strict rules and measurements of the Dutch government and the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Company B.V.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Rotterdam, Delft & The Hague live Guided Day Tour + attraction THIS IS HOLLAND.