4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
A trip to Keukenhof Gardens is a must if you visit Amsterdam in the springtime. Travel to the city of Lisse in a private vehicle and see the sprawling tulip fields and stop for photo ops before heading into the gardens. Then spend your time exploring the gardens, flower shows, art exhibits, and more before heading back to Amsterdam.
- Explore Keukenhof Gardens and Lisse on a private tour
- See thousands of colorful tulips in the fields and gardens
- Stop for photo ops in the tulip fields in Lisse
- A private guide and vehicle ensure a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Transport by air-conditioned Mercedes sedan/minivan
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We need a pick up address or location and a pick up time you prefer.
- Amsterdam port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Customer can choose the time of start of the tour
- Please provide us your pick up time and pick up address
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Our vehicles will be cleaned after every tour, have plastic safety glass and our drivers wear gloves and masks
- This is a private tour so no other people will join in the car
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY VIP Travel Services
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Keukenhof Gardens and Tulip Tour from Amsterdam Incl. Skip the Line?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Keukenhof Gardens and Tulip Tour from Amsterdam Incl. Skip the Line?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Keukenhof Gardens and Tulip Tour from Amsterdam Incl. Skip the Line?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Keukenhof Gardens and Tulip Tour from Amsterdam Incl. Skip the Line?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Keukenhof Gardens and Tulip Tour from Amsterdam Incl. Skip the Line
7 hours 40 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmsterdamShore Excursions - RotterdamBus Tours - RotterdamPorts of Call Tours - RotterdamHalf-day Tours - RotterdamShore Excursions - DordrechtBus Tours - DordrechtPorts of Call Tours - DordrechtHalf-day Tours - DordrechtShore Excursions - LeeuwardenBus Tours - LeeuwardenPorts of Call Tours - LeeuwardenHalf-day Tours - LeeuwardenCategory
Ripley's Believe It or Not! AmsterdamNew Church (Nieuwe Kerk)Waterlooplein MarketHerengrachtMadurodamHouseboat Museum (Woonboot Museum)Descartes' House (Maison Descartes)Old Church (Oude Kerk)House of Bols Rembrandt House Museum (Museum Het Rembrandthuis)Body Worlds Amsterdam FOAM Photography Museum Amsterdam (Fotografiemuseum Amsterdam)National Maritime Museum (Het Scheepvaartmuseum)TropenmuseumHomomonumentAlbert Cuyp MarketJohan Cruyff ArenaMuseum of Bags and PursesDapper Market (Dappermarkt) Museum Van Loon