- Get out of Amsterdam for a day of other Dutch destinations
- Compare the modern architecture of Rotterdam with historical Delft
- Discover how Delft Blue pottery is made
- Learn about the political scene of the Hague
Departure & Return
THIS IS HOLLAND is the iconic circular building between A’DAM Lookout and the EYE Film Museum, opposite Central Station. A free shuttle ferry to Buiksloterweg departs from Central Station and will take you to across the IJ. On disembarking, turn left. It’s two minutes’ walk to THIS IS HOLLAND.
Heineken Experience bus stop, wait on the side of the main entrance
This tour will end at THIS IS HOLLAND. No drop off at the Heineken Experience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- People with walking problems are not advised to take this tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Tour Company will oblige by the strict rules and measurements of the Dutch government and the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Company B.V.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Rotterdam, Delft and The Hague Live Guided Tour.