- A luxury canal cruise of Amsterdam
- Travel in a comfortable—and quiet—electric-powered, open-air boat
- Enjoy cushioned seats, blankets, and heating on colder outings
- Listen to enriching context on the city’s culture and history from a live guide
Departure & Return
If you have the cruise starting from the Anne Frank Museum than this is your departure location. Right across the Anne Frank Museum. Look for the guys of girls in orange shirts or jackets.
If you have the cruise starting from the Rijksmuseum than this is your departure location. The starting location is a little dock on the left side of the bridge in front of the Rijksmuseum.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Captain Jack Amsterdam
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms