- Small-group canal cruise offers more room to relax and fewer crowds
- Open-boat design offers an unobstructed view of Amsterdam's sights
- Enjoy a peaceful and quiet ride thanks to 100% electric engines
- Pass several landmarks like the Museum Quarter and the Red Light District
Departure & Return
Our boats are in front of the Anne Frank house on the Prinsengracht 263, look for our Flagship Crew in orange clothing
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The ticket is valid for entrance within that hour depending our departure times. Which means that the a 2pm ticket is also valid at 2:15 or 2:45. Our stewards can tell you when the next departure is.
- The above, is with exception of the last tour of the day. This tour will be at that time slot.
- It is colder on the water, please bring warm clothing and don't get surprised by the chilly Dutch weather
- Departure can be delayed. Our stewards in the bright orange shirts, are there to inform and help you.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- A fairly big step has to be made into the boat. Our stewards will assist you with this.
- When a lot of rain is predicted, we will run with covers. This will impact the visibility, but keep our socks dry! If you did your tour in pouring rain, you can use your ticket again in dry weather (or get a refund)
- You are always welcome to cancel your ticket if it rains and you'd rather stay inside :)
- If you are unhappy with your experience, please let us know directly or come by the office.We strive to be the best in Amsterdam, and if this was not the case, we would be happy to discuss a full refund of your ticket price.
- No boats at the dock? Please call us or visit our office at Leliegracht 50 (around the corner)
- No bachelor / birthday party groups allowed, please call us for a private boat option
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Flagship Amsterdam
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Amsterdam Canal Cruise in Luxury Canal Boat - Small Group - from AnneFrank House.